[Nmh-workers] nmh-1.7-RC1: scan with complex subjects dumps core

From: norm
Subject: [Nmh-workers] nmh-1.7-RC1: scan with complex subjects dumps core
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 14:43:44 -0700

scan applied to an Email like the attached dumps core. I will send more
particulars, on request.

    Norman Shapiro
--- Begin Message --- Subject: 🕶Sun’s out, savings ON—shop major appliance deals now Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 12:46:11 -0600
Plus, save $150 on LG Sidekick with purchase of LG washer.
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING ON THOUSANDS OF ITEMS
on orders $35 and up*
BEST BUY | EXPERT SERVICE. UNBEATABLE PRICE.*
TVs
Save an additional 10% on any 4 piece appliance package*
APPLY TODAY AND GET 10% BACK* IN REWARDS ON YOUR FIRST PURCHASE WHEN YOU ARE APPROVED FOR A MY BEST BUY(R) CREDIT CARD
FIND THE NEAREST STORE
FIND THE NEAREST STORE
Your privacy is important to Best Buy. For more information on how Best Buy protects your privacy, steps you can take to protect your personal information and alerts on privacy risks facing consumers, please visit the Best Buy Privacy Hub.
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING ON THOUSANDS OF ITEMS ON ORDERS $35 AND UP:
*See BestBuy.com/Shipping for full details.
EXPERT SERVICE. UNBEATABLE PRICE.:
*See details at BestBuy.com/PriceMatchGuarantee.
4-PIECE KITCHEN SAVINGS OFFER:
*Offer valid 7/13/17-10/31/17. Markdowns taken from regular prices or Was prices. Products must be purchased on same receipt to receive savings. Requires purchase of Samsung major appliances from the following categories: Refrigerators, Ranges OR Wall Ovens OR Cooktops, Dishwashers and Range Hoods OR Over-the-Range Microwaves OR Countertop Microwaves.

FREE FILTER OFFER:
*Offer valid 7/9/17-8/22/17. Requires purchase of any LG InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerator. Offer limited to two water filters and two air filters per qualifying refrigerator. See Lg.com/us/promotions/home-appliance-deals/free-water-filter to submit online and for full details on manufacturer's incentive.

GE OFFER:
*Offer valid 7/30/17-8/13/17. Excludes delivery, haul-away and garbage disposal installation. New parts required for installation and sold separately. Purchase of these parts is required with your online purchase. Any additional parts and extensive labor extra. Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive savings.

LG SIDEKICK OFFER:
*Offer valid 8/1/17-11/29/17. Products must be purchased on same receipt to receive bundle savings. Markdowns taken from regular prices or Was prices.

OVEN INSTALLATION OFFER:
*Offer valid 7/23/17-8/5/17. Products must be purchased on same receipt to receive savings. Excludes delivery and haul-away. New parts required for installation and sold separately. Purchase of these parts is required with your online purchase. Any additional parts and extensive labor extra. Excludes clearance items.

10% BACK OFFER:
*Get 2.5 points per $1 spent (5% back in rewards) on qualifying Best Buy purchases when you choose Standard Credit with your Best Buy Credit Card. If you apply and are approved for a new My Best Buy Credit Card, your first purchase on the Credit Card using Standard Credit within the first 14 days of account opening will get an additional 2.5 bonus points (an additional 5% back in rewards, for a total of 10%). Points are not awarded on promotional credit purchases. Purchases made at Pacific Sales Kitchen & Home Stores outside of Best Buy locations are not eligible to get My Best Buy Rewards. May not be combined with other My Best Buy offers. Does not include tax. Additional limitations may apply. Subject to My Best Buy®Â Program Terms . Subject to change without notice.