[Nmh-workers] mhlist(1) with message/external-body Duplicates.

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: [Nmh-workers] mhlist(1) with message/external-body Duplicates.
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 17:05:36 +0100

Hi,

This is OK.

    $ mhlist -noverbose
     msg part  type/subtype              size description
    8394       multipart/mixed            363
         1     text/plain                   6
         2     message/external-body       93
               application/octet-stream
    $

But my ~/.mh_profile specifies -verbose, so I normally see

    $ mhlist -verbose -check
     msg part  type/subtype              size description
    8394       multipart/mixed            363
                 boundary="----- =_aaaaaaaaaa0"
         1     text/plain                   6
                 charset="us-ascii"
         2     message/external-body       93
                 access-type="url"
                 url="http://httpbin.org/status/200";
                 url="http://httpbin.org/status/200";
                 access-type="url"
               application/octet-stream
    $

Notice the duplication of the `access-type' and `url'?
test/mhlist/test-ext-params actually expects that, but this may just be
because the existing output was pasted into the expected result.  It
seems wrong to me.

The first two are from the `for (pm = ci->ci_first_pm; pm; pm =
pm->pm_next) {' in list_content().  The second two are from running
through ct->c_ctparams in list_external().

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy