[Nmh-workers] multiple -prefer options

From: Paul Fox
Subject: [Nmh-workers] multiple -prefer options
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2017 09:22:49 -0400

okay -- that was silly of me to say i didn't have time.

i have a patch that changes the priority of multiple -prefer switches
to ascending, and also fixes the man pages.  i won't push to master
yet, so as not to step on anyone's toes.

but a question:  even with this, is there still value in a -noprefer
option, to force the default behavior?  my use of -prefer is very
simple (just one -prefer switch, only used by a wrapper script) so i
think i'm not a good judge.

norm -- will the proposed priority order change (which lets -prefer
switches on the command line override those in .mh_profile) solve your
problem?

paul