Re: [Nmh-workers] Package Spec. Suggestions.

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Package Spec. Suggestions.
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 14:21:13 +0100

Hi David,

> One change that I'm not fond of:  I think that "command line
> interface" should appear in the summaries.  It's been that way in the
> Fedora spec since its beginning in 2005.  And I think it more
> effectively conveys one of the advantages of nmh.

OK.

    commit 6547ca9f73c3f02b2356017bbd7ff85292f8e4a1

    SPECS: Use `command-line interface' in one-line summary.

    Requested by David on nmh-workers.  `shell' is still mentioned in the
    description for searches.

Can Fedora actually use SPECS/nmh.spec when building, or do they always have
their own version?

I see https://packages.debian.org/jessie/nmh has another description.  That and
Arch use the quaint `electronic mail' as a phrase.

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy