Re: [Nmh-workers] possible problem with mhfixmsg in nmh-1.7

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] possible problem with mhfixmsg in nmh-1.7
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 11:32:05 -0500

>  - It would be really nice if configure and Makefile.in didn't force a
>    trailing /nmh on the pathnames I supply for libexecdir and sysconfdir.
>
>    This is trivial because it was easy enough to edit both files myself
>    to make the change I wanted, but it would be much nicer if there were
>    a way to do that by supplying an option to configure.

It looks like we had that discussion here:

  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2014-10/msg00000.html

And I said at the time I wasn't so crazy with appending /nmh to those
directories, but I didn't realize that the implementation meant that
specifying --sysconfdir wouldn't work.  So I think that this should be
overridable via configure.