Re: [Nmh-workers] pick --'.*'.

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] pick --'.*'.
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 00:26:22 +0000

Hi Valdis,

> > So for any of the List-* headers, regardless of whether anything is
> > after the colon, it's
> >
> >     pick --'list-[^:][^:]*' '$'
>
> Are there any list headers that won't work for?  They're all of the
> form 'name: value'.
>
> Or were you wanting to go introspecting in the body for a value?

I clearly was unclear since I don't understand the question.  :-)

The above pick selects emails with one or more List-* headers.  The
`--othercomponent' bit of pick doesn't peer at the body, just the
headers.

I could have done «--list-id '$' -or --list-post '$' -or ...» but that
causes pick to apply multiple regexps, stopping when one works.  This
way, it's the regexp that's coping with the variations, and it handles
RFC-less List-To-Port too.

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy