Re: [Nmh-workers] Where are we at for 1.7.1?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Where are we at for 1.7.1?
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 17:05:13 +0000

Hi Ken,

> I think if you use CPPFLAGS (and probably LDFLAGS) to point to the
> headers and the library location, the right things should happen.

Right, and I checked `./configure --help':

    Some influential environment variables:
      CPPFLAGS    (Objective) C/C++ preprocessor flags, e.g. -I<include dir> if
                  you have headers in a nonstandard directory <include dir>

`MACHINES' doesn't have OpenBSD hints.  It does have `FreeBSD', but that
doesn't mention the need to have the iconv package and use CPPFLAGS.

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy