Re: [Nmh-workers] Searching the nmh-workers Archive.

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Searching the nmh-workers Archive.
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 18:18:05 +0000

Hi Ken,

> > (I would search nmh-workers archive, but the search is broken;  I'll
> > ping them.)
>
> Hm, I just tried it out and it worked fine for me.

I remembered before pinging them that it's a known bug with Namazu.
Starting at http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/ and
searching for `foo' works.  Editing the search on the results page to
`foo bar' and submitting gives no results, and looking carefully shows a
`can't open the index' message.  This is because the
`idxname=nmh-workers' query parameter is missing on the second
submission.  At least, that's the case with no Javascript.  :-)  It
relies on that to persist that query parameter and doesn't have a
<noscript> to warn.

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy