Re: [Nmh-workers] GCC 8 pre-releases have escaped...

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] GCC 8 pre-releases have escaped...
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 23:36:06 +0000

Hi Ken,

> Does this happen with any format string, or just a particular one?

Seems to be any.

    $ for n in 1 10 100 1000 10000; do
    >     \time -f %M uip/scan -forma _ last:$n >/dev/null
    > done
    2728
    3152
    4520
    21712
    150576
    $

> If it's not hard to fix, would make sense to do it before 1.7.1 goes
> out the door!

True, though that could be influenced by how long it's been then without
folks minding.  I've not had time to do anything on it;  got a gig at
the moment that pays more than nmh.  :-)

https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy