Re: [Nmh-workers] What OS/Architecture Do You Run nmh On?

From: Bob Carragher
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] What OS/Architecture Do You Run nmh On?
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 04:03:25 -0800

I think this would be a great idea.  How much (volunteer!) time
is being wasted chasing down memory leaks?  If we have the
resources to do so, of course ....

(Of course, it's easy for me to say, "Go for it!"  I still
haven't found time to contribute even a regression test.  B-)

                                Bob

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 09:27:04 +0000 Ralph Corderoy <address@hidden> sez: