Re: [Nmh-workers] Third release candidate for 1.7.1 is now available

From: norm
Subject: Re: [Nmh-workers] Third release candidate for 1.7.1 is now available
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 08:51:22 -0800

Ken Hornstein <address@hidden> writes:

I would greatly appreciate it if people would take this
>chance to test it out and report any feedback to the nmh-workers mailing
>list (address@hidden).

I compiled and am running 1.7.1.
make test revealed no problems.

Extremely minor glitch:

I got the initial greeting twice,  with the first and
second commands I ran. The first was:

     scan -v

The second was via a perl script and was something like:

     MAILDROP=something inc -nochangecur"

I don't remember that glitch in the past, but it is so minor that I might
well have not noticed or ignored it.

And thank you for helping me avoid working on my income tax.:-)

    Norman Shapiro