noname-pt

[Noname-pt]Fwd: SourceForge Project Approved

From: Thiago Mello
Subject: [Noname-pt]Fwd: SourceForge Project Approved
Date: Wed Jan 2 22:21:02 2002

To: address@hidden
Subject: SourceForge Project Approved
From: address@hidden
Sender: nobody <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 17:37:27 -0800

Your project registration for SourceForge has been approved.

Project Full Name:  Noname Secure GNU Linux
Project Unix Name:  nome-linux
CVS Server:         cvs.nome-linux.sourceforge.net
Shell/Web Server:   nome-linux.sourceforge.net

Your DNS will take up to a day to become active on our site.
While waiting for your DNS to resolve, you may try shelling into
shell.sourceforge.net and pointing CVS to cvs.sourceforge.net.

If after 6 hours your shell/CVS accounts still do not work, please
open a support ticket so that we may take a look at the problem.
Please note that all shell/CVS accounts are closed to telnet and only
work with SSH1.

Your web site is accessible through your shell account. Please read
site documentation (see link below) about intended usage, available
services, and directory layout of the account.

Please take some time to read the site documentation about project
administration (http://sourceforge.net/docs/site/). If you visit your
own project page in SourceForge while logged in, you will find
additional menu functions to your left labeled 'Project Admin'.

We highly suggest that you now visit SourceForge and create a public
description for your project. This can be done by visiting your project
page while logged in, and selecting 'Project Admin' from the menus
on the left (or by visiting https://sourceforge.net/project/admin/?group_id=43241
after login).

Your project will also not appear in the Trove Software Map (primary
list of projects hosted on SourceForge which offers great flexibility in
browsing and search) until you categorize it in the project administration
screens. So that people can find your project, you should do this now.
Visit your project while logged in, and select 'Project Admin' from the
menus on the left.

Enjoy the system, and please tell others about SourceForge. Let us know
if there is anything we can do to help you.

 -- the SourceForge crew

*This e-mail is under protection (Virus Checked)