nrdo-list

[nrdo-list] Observation but is there a fix?

From: Michael Hitchcock
Subject: [nrdo-list] Observation but is there a fix?
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 21:56:36 -0500

I have a dfn which uses a references single. When I get an object and thru the reference get the foreign keyed object, all is good (i.e. Object.ForeignKeyedObjectId  thru reference provides Object.ForeignKeyedObj).  However, if I change the Object.ForeignKeyedObjectId and call Update(),  Object.ForeignKeyedObj does not get refreshed. I must discard my Object and do a fresh get to have the correct ForeignKeyedObj.

Michael S. Hitchcock
Transaction Management, LLC
Phone:  (817) 284-9607 x3014
Fax:  (817) 284-0808