nss-mysql-users

RE: [Nss-mysql-users] 0.42 released

From: Dan Slatford
Subject: RE: [Nss-mysql-users] 0.42 released
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:44:23 +0100

Hmm..

Good thing: I can now ssh into the box as a user stored in sql. with .41
sshd closed the connection upon successfull authtication, moaning about
loosing connection to mysql server. It now works again.

Bad thing: Playing with storing users in sql for apache virtual hosts.
This did work before, now apache segfaults if I have both a user AND
group directive which is stored in sql, it works with either user OR
group directives but not both appearing anywhere throughout the entire
apache config.

grr! todays just really one of those trying days

--
dan.