nss-mysql-users

Re: [Nss-mysql-users] This is only used if you have enabled the group su

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Nss-mysql-users] This is only used if you have enabled the group support...
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 03:21:47 +0100

Dans un message du 01 Dec à  6:51, Andreas J. Guelzow écrivait :
> In the nsswitch.cf file you enabled use of nss-mysql by putting `mysql'
> on the passwd, shadow and group line. If you remove it from the group
> line it will not be used for group inquiries.

Note that you can also pass --disable-group to the configure script. The
group related code won't be compiled in the module ... (This also works
with the shadow support)

Guillaume.

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

  I love you, I love you like a chocolate cake, like the trains, like the sea.
                     See me loving you, please. (Dionysos)