nufw-users

[Nufw-users] nufw and squid, local internet authentication

From: mpnordland
Subject: [Nufw-users] nufw and squid, local internet authentication
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 16:19:50 -0500

I am working on a internet accountability program, and I want to use squid and nufw to have a transparent proxy on one computer, and the user needs to sign in to use the internet. Here's my desired result: Squid as transparent local proxy forcing all programs to have to authenticate, nufw providing transparent autentication. All of this need's to work on just one computer, no server hardware in the mix.