numcosmo-help

[Numcosmo-help] Sunyaev-Zeldovich surveys catalogue

From: Umberto Simola
Subject: [Numcosmo-help] Sunyaev-Zeldovich surveys catalogue
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 09:10:38 -0500

Good morning,

my name is Umberto Simola and I am a visiting PhD student in the Statistics Department at Yale University, where my supervisor is prof. Jessica Cisewski.

I am working on and example from Ishida et al. 2015 and I am trying to get the Mock catalogue of theĀ Sunyaev-Zeldovich surveys by using the NUMCOSMO library. I followed the instructions for installing the NUMCOSMO software but I am getting trouble in retrieving the catalogue.

Can you please explain me which instructions I need to submit in order to get the catalogue?

Many thanks and all the best,

Umberto Simola