nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Localizer w/zpt

From: Frank Bennett
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Localizer w/zpt
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:48:08 +0900

Many thanks!  I found the changeLanguage function in Localizer.py,
and was halfway through drafting template code to exploit it when
your message arrived.  Your snippet works like a charm (of course).

I see that providing a language switch that does not rely on
javascript is in the TODO list.  What I was working on uses a
pedestrian "Submit" button to perform the switch, so I'll post
it to the list when I've finished it, in case anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Frank Bennett