nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Access cards for satellites

From: Satellite_Cards4U5803g78
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Access cards for satellites
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 0102 11:05:56 +0700

RECIEVE ALL CHANNELS ON YOUR SATELLITE SYSTEM! 1-888-245-4775

With our Pre-Programmed Satelite Cards get ALL channels
availible including ALL Pay-Per-View channels!!

Never miss any of your favorite shows again!

Our Pre-Programmed Access Cards work on ALL Satellite Systems!

Our pre-programmed satellite cards are $329.00 and are
shipped FedEx 2-Day COD Delivery!

Comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, 3 Year Warranty
and a 24-hour tech support line available!

Take your old card out, replace it with your new one
and receive everything available!  It's that easy!

Order yours TODAY by calling 1-888-245-4775

This message will only be sent to you once.
You will not receive any future updates.
Any questions please call 1-888-245-4775

5775FJqR3-054XAl14