nuxeo-localizer

Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Localizer 0.9.1 released

From: Florent Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-localizer] Localizer 0.9.1 released
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:56:17 +0200

Matt told me he was doing the beta tonight.

It should include the i18n backport (pending stupid bugs), but one thing
may be important though:

The global translation service of ZPT now is able to answer None for "I
don't have a translation". However Localizer doesn't have an interface
for that, it always adds the string to the message catalog. It's not
necessarily a problem but maybe some flexibility there would be good.
Maybe a switch in the message catalog?

Also if the beta is really out, I'll update 0.9.1 to use the correct
interfaces to detect StringIO patches and such. And unicode is fixed so
no need to do many patches.

Florent

+33 1 40 33 79 87  http://nuxeo.com  mailto:address@hidden