nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] The Loco project

From: Juan David Ibáñez Palomar
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] The Loco project
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 01:18:42 +0100

What is it? Just go to the web site:

 http://www.j-david.net/loco

A wiki, of course.

Now Localizer is part of the Loco project.

I am assemblying a worlwide team to develop it. You all
are invited. This is an opportunity to work on a free
software project since the very beginning to its sure
success, following all its stages.

The project was presented for the first time during the
Localizer talk I gave in Madrid ten days ago. People
from the Spanish speaking Python community and others
have already shown their interest and are willing to
contribute.

Hope I will find help here too.

Best regards,

--
J. David Ibáñez, http://www.j-david.net
Software Engineer / Ingénieur Logiciel / Ingeniero de Software