nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Message catalogs

From: Pierre-Yves Delens
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Message catalogs
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:22:31 +0200

Bonjour,

I should access through ZPT and/or Python to subobjects of a Message
catalog, namely 'msgA' in my app.

This is in order to perform some translation-jobs management, checks and
handing-over to people in charge with translating.

Basically, I need to display tabular output of the catalog's items, with
localized texts.
How could I work out the last line of this : ? :
OK : <span tal:content="here/msgA/id"/>
OK : <span tal:content="python:here.msgA.id"/>
OK : <span tal:content="python:here.msgA('contact')"/>

?? : <span tal:content="python:here.msgA"/>

In place of "python:here.msgA",
I need something like :
        python:here.msgA.collection.items.id
        python:here.msgA.collection.items.FrenchVersion
        python:here.msgA.collection.items.DutchVersion

I looked inside some files of your product, but if you wo!uld have some
uable info on the Object Model of the Catalog, it would be easier.

Thanks on forward

P-Y Delens, Manager

LIENTERFACES - PY Delens, sprl

Avenue Dolez, 243  -  1180   Bruxelles