nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Finally, freedom from junk mail is here kick

From: Brad Burt
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Finally, freedom from junk mail is here kick
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:09:21 -0300

oersted danbury quadrillion

Hello,

DO YOU HATE SPAM?

This program worked for me. If you hate Spam like I do,
you owe it to your self to try this program, and forward
this email to all of your friends which also hate Spam or
as many people possible. Together lets help clear the
Internet of Spam!

STOP SPAM IN ITS TRACKS!

Do you get junk, scams and worse in your inbox
every day?

Are you sick of spending valuable time
removing the trash?

Is your child receiving inappropriate
adult material?

If so you should know that no other solution works
better then our software to return control of your
email back where it belongs!

Imagine being able to read your important email
without looking through all that spam...

Stop spam in its tracks starting today.

Opt-Out here.

gasket daly bare