nuxeo-widgets

Re: [Nuxeo-widgets] Links in Event Title

From: Mark Bucciarelli
Subject: Re: [Nuxeo-widgets] Links in Event Title
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:48:05 -0400

On Sunday 02 June 2002 06:11 pm, Juan David Ibáñez Palomar wrote:
> Hi Mark, and apologies for my late reply,

Hi Juan, thanks for getting back to me!

> I don't know how to escape the double quotes in ZPT, however,
> I know the solution to your problem, try this:

Yep, thanks.

I have another question.  I'm trying to add a unit test for some new code I'd
like to add (a row of superheaders that group headers together, like six
employees on Monday of this week).  So I want to load a test list and time
grid, call get_data, then check that it returns the proper
TimeGridsCollection.

When I try to import __init__.py in test_timetable.py, I get the traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test_timetable.py", line 35, in ?
    import __init__
  File "../__init__.py", line 41, in ?
    from Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile import PageTemplateFile
  File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products/PageTemplates/PageTemplateFile.py",
line 21, in ?
    from Globals import package_home, DevelopmentMode
  File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Globals.py", line 23, in ?
    import Acquisition, ComputedAttribute, App.PersistentExtra, os
  File "/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/App/PersistentExtra.py", line 15, in ?
    from Persistence import Persistent
ImportError: cannot import name Persistent

I looked in /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Persistence/__init__.py and it says:

"""Provide access to Persistent and PersistentMapping

This avoids dependency on the database package name.

While obviously there is nothing in this module, the correct names are
inserted by the __init__.py in ZODB, jumpstarting the process.
"""

Can I append a something to the path to get past this error?  My current path
is:

['', '/usr/lib/python2.1', '/usr/lib/python2.1/plat-linux2',
'/usr/lib/python2.1/lib-tk', '/usr/lib/python2.1/lib-dynload',
'/usr/local/lib/python2.1/site-packages', '/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages',
'/usr/lib/site-python', '../', 'b/usr/lib/zope/lib/python/']

Thanks for any guidance you can offer.

Mark