nuxeo-widgets

[Nuxeo-widgets] Re: PhfsHARMACY

From: Charlot Puente
Subject: [Nuxeo-widgets] Re: PhfsHARMACY
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:55:12 -0400

X y A t N m A f X u
M p E r R v I u D h I t A g
C d I e A k L f I k S y
V d I x A j G h R n A a
A s M t B i I b E e N a
S l O j M y A t
V r A t L w I u U q M h

S b A v V i E z l O d V h E l R o j 7 n 0 n % n i W x I n T k H v z O a U y R g v S j H g O k P g ! o

http://www.relanneest.com

Indelibly, no pencil or paper required. ... If everything goes as I trust it will, how do you want me to get you the money? Phone me; youve got my number. I will leave Argenteuil and come to you. And never return to Argenteuil. Good luck, Santos. Something tells me you deserve it. No one more so. I have drunk the hemlock far too many times.