nuxeo-widgets

[Nuxeo-widgets] Re: wuwip reffnance

From: Siran Stocks
Subject: [Nuxeo-widgets] Re: wuwip reffnance
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:20:17 -0700

D q ea o r H r om h e O z wne s r,

Your c v re b di b t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV y VN r j ea j l e r st b at i e and want I l MM y EDIA o TE c i as q h to s h pe s nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L p OW d ER your monthly pa r yme p nt i s
by a third or more, here are the d d ea f ls c we have T a ODA l Y:

$ 4 d 90 , 0 h 00 a x s l b ow a q s 3 , 6 w 5 %
$ 3 l 70 , 00 b 0 a b s l h ow a z s 3 , 9 e 0 %
$ 2 c 50 , 0 m 00 a d s lo t w a c s 3 , 3 d 5 %
$ 2 t 00 , 0 q 00 a b s l z ow a o s 3 , 5 y 5 %

V w isi n t o y ur web s w it p e

Siran Stocks , A n ppr a ov s al M y ana q ge d r

and all that, and how it got there, and who it belongs to, and so on and
further. Bless me! said Thorin, havent you got a map? and didnt
you hear our song? and havent we been talking about all this for hours?
All the same, I should like it all plain and clear, said he