oath-toolkit-help

Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Patch to include totp validation to the pam modu

From: Epperlein, Frank
Subject: Re: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Patch to include totp validation to the pam module
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 10:29:45 +0200

Hi,

i have built a tool to simply authenticate an openvpn client again the
oath-toolkit. More precisely it is a lite c tool which uses the
oath_authenticate_usersfile function and is static built against liboath. I use
it to run openvpn server in a chroot environment - where it's really hard to
use pam.

Therefore I would like to use TOTP and tried the features/totp-usersfile
branch. But yesterday version 1.8 came out without this feature merged in. I
really have no problems with 1.6.4 - but when do you plan to merge this
feature? It does a good job for me even in the existing implementation.

Thank you,
Frank