oath-toolkit-help

[OATH-Toolkit-help] Two Factor Keeper - Basic GUI wrapper around oathtoo

From: OmegaPhil
Subject: [OATH-Toolkit-help] Two Factor Keeper - Basic GUI wrapper around oathtool
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 21:41:01 +0100

Just a quick email to announce Two Factor Keeper
(https://github.com/OmegaPhil/two-factor-keeper), a basic PyQt5 GUI
wrapper around oathtool that allows me to keep multiple 2FA
configurations ('slots') within easy reach, stored in a supposedly
secure fashion.

The program has reached Works For Me™ status for a few weeks, so I'm
throwing it out here in case anyone else might find it useful.

Please see the Github issue tracker associated with the repo to report
bugs/feature requests etc.