ocaml-tmk-devel

Re: [Ocaml-tmk-devel] Minor problems linking with ocaml-curses (linkopts

From: Samuel Mimram
Subject: Re: [Ocaml-tmk-devel] Minor problems linking with ocaml-curses (linkopts not specified in META)
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 12:02:01 +0000

Hi,

Jeff Meister wrote:
Since OCaml Curses was installed via findlib, I assumed I could
compile programs using the library with "ocamlfind ocamlopt -package
curses ..." and link with "ocamlfind ocamlopt -package curses -linkpkg
...". However, doing so produced tons of linker errors regarding
undefined symbols.

3. When building curses.cm[x]a, if you specify "-cclib -lcurses", that
will be recorded into the archive and automatically performed by the
compiler, removing the need for linkopts.

I have opted for this solution which is the most simple (I think). It's fixed in the CVS. Thanks!

Cheers,

Samuel.