ocaml-tmk-devel

Re: [Ocaml-tmk-devel] OPAM package

From: Owen Gunden
Subject: Re: [Ocaml-tmk-devel] OPAM package
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 14:25:23 -0500

I don't want to put a package into the opam tree that requires autotools. I need a release tarball that doesn't require it. I guess can create such a tarball and host it somewhere, but it seems a little redundant.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Richard W.M. Jones <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 02:03:44PM -0500, Owen Gunden wrote:
> I would like to use ocaml-curses from OPAM. I don't mind making the
> package, but at least 1.0.3 still has the issue of requiring autotools to
> compile (see
> http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/ocaml-tmk-devel/2010-10/msg00000.html).
> Does someone want to make a new tarball without the autotools requirement?
> Otherwise I guess my options are to package an older version or produce a
> newer tarball myself.

The download is still broken, but you can just run 'autoreconf'
to generate the configure script.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones