octal-dev

Re: [Octal-dev] suggested features

From: Dave O'Toole
Subject: Re: [Octal-dev] suggested features
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 12:21:41 -0400

Vivien Guillet wrote:
> > > Anyone up for translations of OCTAL docs? TeX/LaTeX experience a must
> > > :-)
> I can write a french translation (maybe with dan)
>
> Vivien

Thank you! to all those that've offered to translate the documents.

When the revised version is released, I'll put the LaTeX source online.
(I'm currently looking into using LaTeXinfo.) Then when the
"supplements" are finished (basically when the wavetable interface is
done) I'll add this as an appendix.

The documentation will be released under the GNU Free Documentation
License.

--
@@@ david o'toole
@@@ address@hidden