octal-dev

Re: Hannibal...yuck!

From: Marco Ballini
Subject: Re: Hannibal...yuck!
Date: Tue Feb 13 20:24:02 2001

I don't think Hannibal is so bad. Yes it's not the best movie i've ever seen, but Ridley Scott is very good.
I think it could have been a better movie if there wasn't some (or just the last) scene. I loved the scenes in Florence (maybe also because it's my town...), but i think that the last horrible, cinic scene makes the movie even ridicoulous...I don't like censures but I really can't understand why in Italy it was not forbidden to people younger than 14 (as usual for movies even less horror than this one)...

Best regards,

Marco