Re[2]: No plotting available in wxWindows

From: PETER HOPFGARTNER
Subject: Re[2]: No plotting available in wxWindows
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 98 16:29:24 +0100

     I didn't hear nothing about an gnu-win32 port. Anyway, as it already
     supports several output formats (Postscript, Tektronix, HPGL) it
     should be quite modular. Maybe one should ask the guys working on
     plotutils if there is some interest in such a port.

                                Peter

Author:  "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>  at NOVARALINK
Date:    2/10/98 1:25 AM
(...)

|      Plotutils seems quite promising (I played with it a little bit), since
|      you can plot on a generic X drawable (Pixmap or Window).

Do you know if it works on gnu-win32 systems?  If not, do you have any
idea how hard it would be to port it?

     (...)
Thanks,