Quick question

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Quick question
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:58:10 -0500

On 27-Oct-2000, Etienne Grossmann <address@hidden> wrote:

|   Hello,
|
|   in src/parse.(y|cc) (lines 3268/4817), I see the following
| construct, and I don't quite understand what it does :
|
| ======================================================================
| octave_value_list
| feval (const octave_value_list& args, int nargout)
| {
|  ... function body? ...
| }
|
|   Can anyone shed me some light?

I added this comment:

// Evaluate an Octave function (built-in or interpreted) and return
// the list of result values.  The first element of ARGS should be a
// string containing the name of the function to call, then the rest
// are the actual arguments to the function.  NARGOUT is the number of
// output arguments expected.

www.octave.org/octave | Thanking you in advance.  This sounds as if the
www.che.wisc.edu/~jwe | writer meant, "It will not be worth my while to