Re: [patch] Use fftw if available

From: Mumit Khan
Subject: Re: [patch] Use fftw if available
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:34:04 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 2 May 2001, Trond Varslot wrote:

> Yes, now everything works just fine. I think I saw you mentioning 'autogen'
> in your initial post, but as this script is not present in the tar-release of
> 2.1.33, I just assumed you ment something like autoconf. I'm not all that
> familiar with autoconf, s

o I was not able to deduce that autoheader must be run aswell:)

> Well, I can verify that the patch works fine with 2.1.33 on my platform -
> RH7.0/i686, and seems to handle my particular needs. I've also noticed that
> the patch is now included in the main tree.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this issue. Now that it works for
you, I will be very interested in your experience, especially regarding
performance (boost or penalty, whichever the case may be), as well
as suggestions for improvement.

Please do copy me if appropriate.

Regards,
Mumit