Re: how I'm using Octave

From: Joseph P. Skudlarek
Subject: Re: how I'm using Octave
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 07:17:28 -0700

I'll be happy to look into it.  It could be a bit problematic, though,
since the method requires gradients of internally constructed functions,
and I'm using the symbolic strength of Mathematica to do it; I could
look at getting some help from the user, or doing it numerically; I'll
see, but it will be months before I can get to it -- maybe for
Christmas?  /Joseph