RE: daspk in CVS

From: Lippert, Ross A.
Subject: RE: daspk in CVS
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 07:40:08 -0700

Still proceeding on the rebuilt, I not have a problem with the docs.
It appears that some files under OPERATORS have gone missing or they
have been removed, but not from the makefile.
dsc154p.celera.com> gmake DOCSTRINGS
egrep: can't open ./OPERATORS/op-bm-b.cc
egrep: can't open ./OPERATORS/op-cell.cc
egrep: can't open ./TEMPLATE-INST/Map-oct-obj.cc
egrep: can't open ./OPERATORS/op-bm-b.cc
egrep: can't open ./OPERATORS/op-cell.cc
egrep: can't open ./TEMPLATE-INST/Map-oct-obj.cc
making defaults.h from defaults.h.in
defaults.h is unchanged
making oct-conf.h from oct-conf.h.in
oct-conf.h is unchanged
making octave.d from octave.cc
gmake-3.75-97: *** No rule to make target `OPERATORS/op-bm-b.cc', needed
by `ops.cc'.  Stop.

-r