Re: *100%* Matlab compatibility...

From: Christian Seberino
Subject: Re: *100%* Matlab compatibility...
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:42:30 -0700

Ross

Thanks for your reply.  You are the first person to respond
to my posts!!  I'll try to contact Paul.

How necessary are these later versions of Matlab?? (v. 5, 6, ..., etc.)

I use Mathematica a ton and still like good old v. 2.0 with
the command line interface only.

Even just making a perfect copy of Matlab *4* would likely
make 90% of users happy I'm guessing.

Chris