Re: predicate name changes

From: Etienne Grossmann
Subject: Re: predicate name changes
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 17:24:20 +0100

  Hello,

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 10:47:36AM -0500, John W. Eaton wrote:
# On  9-Aug-2002, Etienne Grossmann <address@hidden> wrote:
#
# |
# |   I found and replaced 533 occurences of these functions in octave
# | CVS. Would you like me to send you a huge patch? I will first do a
# | build process and try 'make check'. Any other goals for checking?
#
# Sure, send a diff -u patch.  You are only changing in scripts, or all
# subdirectories?

  In all .m files in the cvs tree. I will do a build (may take some
time : I never built cvs before, and I have a slow machine) before
sending the patch.

  Cheers,

  Etienne

# Thanks,