debug_on_interrupt

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: debug_on_interrupt
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:21:45 -0600

I've checked in some changes to implement a debug_on_interrupt
variable.  It is not enabled by default, so interrupts work as
expected unless you set the new built-in variable debug_on_interrupt
to a nonzero value.  If you do that, then C-c should put you in the
debugger at the next possible breakpoint.  If that takes too long,
another C-c should result in the normal interrupt.

If you're interested in seeing the diffs, send me mail.