Patch for pt-check.cc/.h

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Patch for pt-check.cc/.h
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:18:23 -0600

On 13-Dec-2002, JD Cole <address@hidden> wrote:

| I added visit_subplot_axes and visit_do_until_command. Since
| tree_checker is not instantiated anywhere in the code, the missing
| function don't show up upon compilation ... I think.

I applied your patch.

| Also, I was wondering curious about the current state of tree_checker,
| does it probably "gripe" about script syntax?

I don't think it is currently used.  I think I started it as an
experiment in static analysis, but never finished whatever it was I
had in mind.

| If so, would it be usefull
| for anyone else to add some functionality which allows the following:
|
| tree_checker tc(tree_checker::non_verbose);
|
| stmt->accept(tc);
|
| if (tc.valid_syntax ())
|   go_on_my_way ();
| else
|   try_again_man();
|
| If not, I will just use tree_checker under another name.

I think that if what you want is similar to what tree_checker already
tries to do, and if you can get there by just adding some options, you
should do that rather than duplicating most of the current code.

Thanks,