Re: Octave 2.1.52 available for ftp

From: Melqart
Subject: Re: Octave 2.1.52 available for ftp
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:44:32 +0100

Hi,

> If you
> find that another of your favorite N-d array operations doesn't work,
> please mention it so we can have some idea of what features are missed
> the most.

I don't know if this call is also valid for scripts, but repmat cannot
construct 3-D
arrays.
It accepts repmat(A, [M N]) but not repmat(A, [M N P]). As this is a script, it
should be easy to implement. The difficulty is to making it efficient. I
did not thought about using kron to build the repmat in the 2-D case,
so...

Thanks for developing Octave.

--
Melvin Hadasht (Melqart)