Re: [Fwd: Re: rfftw slower than fftw for "bad" size arrays]

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: rfftw slower than fftw for "bad" size arrays]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:58:58 +0100

Ok, I've port Octave to also use FFTW 3.0.1, but I'm getting some odd results.
I attach a patch, and some rewritten test programs and some comparisons I've
done. Basically, in many cases I'm faster than both the old octave and matlab,
but there are some cases where it is slower. I'm really not sure what is the
issue, so any clues would be of assistance.

Cheers
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary