Re: Octave-> C++

From: listguy
Subject: Re: Octave-> C++
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:39:19 -0500

Glad to hear it Jens!

  To the others who have been involved in the discussion about an Octave
compiler, I made the suggestion to Jens that he a more simple approach to
generating C++ from .m source. While we should all continue to discuss a grand
view of things, JIT .m -> straight C++, etc. , I think his contribution will be
an excellent starting point in this area.

Thanks for re-awakening this idea Jens!

JD