Re: Build problems with gcc-3.3.3 and Cygwin

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Build problems with gcc-3.3.3 and Cygwin
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:00:40 -0500

On Mar 12, 2004, at 6:52 PM, Paul Thomas wrote:

The build problem that Ben Diedrich and I found with the latest Cygwin and its default version, 3.3.3, of gcc has been submitted as a gcc bug.

And the hdf people report that gcc 3.2 fails to build hdf properly.
Hopefully hdf built with 3.3 can be used with 3.2.

BTW, my system started giving me "error: Permission denied" when I
exit octave.  Has anybody already solved this?

Paul Kienzle
address@hidden