Patch NDArray for min/max

From: David Bateman
Subject: Patch NDArray for min/max
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 02:01:46 +0100

Attached is a patch to convert min/max to also use NDArray, and be capable
of defining the dimension along which to perform the operation. This makes
it compatible with the matlab way of doing this.

There are in fact two patches. The smaller one contains just the
changes for min/max, while the second cleaner version (it includes the
Changlog), includes the three other patches I sent over the last few
days

        1) load of non existent files
        2) doc problems and bug in control toolbox
        3) Convert filter for NDArray

as well as the min/max stuff. JWE, if you want to include all of my stuff
it would be simplier to use the combined patch, otherwise you can find
all of the patches individually in other mails to the lists.

Regards
David

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary