Patch!! [ Was: Re: Partial list of missing NDArray functionality]

From: David Bateman
Subject: Patch!! [ Was: Re: Partial list of missing NDArray functionality]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:37:49 +0200

Ok, I've converted the bessel functions, airy functions and betainc and
gammainc to be NDArray aware. The attached patch contains this and all
of the other recent changes I've suggested....

Cheers
David

According to Paul Kienzle <address@hidden> (on 03/29/04):

> On Mar 29, 2004, at 4:19 AM, David Bateman wrote:
>
> >Note that this e-mail is not a criticism, as there are an amazing
> >number of functions already converted to be NDArray aware. But rather
> >a list of things to do for those that are interested. If you know of
> >any other functions to convert perhaps you can add them to the list.
>
> All the stats distribution functions.  These also have different names
> in
> octave and matlab --- do we want to match the names as well?
> octave-forge already renamed a couple of them.
>
> Paul Kienzle
> address@hidden

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary