Re: sparse matrices

From: Dirk Eddelbuettel
Subject: Re: sparse matrices
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:32:49 -0500

I vaguely recalled that GNU R had something by Roger Koenker (who does some
really neat stuff with quantile regression; I guess sparse matrices come in
handy there), and indeed.

See http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/PACKAGES.html#SparseM
which shows:

SparseM: Sparse Linear Algebra

    Basic linear algebra for sparse matrices
    Version: 0.34
    Depends: methods