Re: getstruct, setstruct, etc.

From: Andy Adler
Subject: Re: getstruct, setstruct, etc.
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:10:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004, Paul Kienzle wrote:

> > I can modify this. Any ideas on what to rename them to?
>
> Since the existing functions allow get/set on multiple fields
> simultaneously, I suggest getfields and setfields.

Is the code in the *.cc files active, or is it only the code
in the *.m files?

Should one be removed?

When looking at main/struct in octave-forge, I notice lots of
stuff that doesn't seem to be useful any more, such as
struct.cc, etc. I friend trying to compile octave-forge
against 2.1.57 just sent me a bug report saying because it
was trying to compile struct.cc and it failed.

Is it time to create an 'old_octave' directory to put
much of this code?

I'll take care of doing this, if I get the "go ahead".

Andy