Re: octave crash report

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: octave crash report
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 21:47:29 +0200

According to Przemek Klosowski <address@hidden> (on 09/03/04):
> Then, it attempts to save variables to 'octave-core' and fails again:
>
>   error: octave_base_value::save_binary(): wrong type argument 'inline
> function'

We should we be able to save inline functions? Its possible to do it as
all that would be required is to save the string representing the inline
function. As for function handles this is harder, anonymous function handles
might be saved, but normal function handles might not have the original
function available when the ile is re-read.

D.

Motorola CRM                                 +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin    +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary